Powder Coating for long lasting finish on metal surface
It is a dry paint which involves no mixing of solvents and support excellent finish & performance as compare to the traditional painting or metal coating procedures.
It scores high over the conventional coating methods due to its most significant features that it is environment friendly and is highly resistant to corrosion.
It provides most durable and long-lasting finish on residential and commercial products like: furniture, home appliances, railings, doors, elevator doors, wheels, plastic, wood furniture, glass substrates, engine parts, appliances, equipment and etc.
Byers Bush team provides clean service using modern tools and techniques. In our 50 years of service experience we have built a reputation based on professionalism and quality care.
Our team is ready to complete small or large quantity sandblasting and powder coating orders with minimized cost and lead time.
Powder coating treatment for hiding the imperfections
Powder particle contains resins, modifiers, pigments, extenders and in case if it's a reactive system it also consists of curing agent.
Even a single coat provides high film thickness and stronger effect which is the main reason it is highly used in architectural and metal finishing industries.
Why it is better than traditional solvent borne paints?
- More environment-friendly – It contains near zero volatile organic compounds and about 99% of overspray powder can be recovered and reused.
- Coated surface stay secure from scratching, fading, chipping and wearing and colors stay vibrant and bright for longer period of time.
- It reduces energy cost.
- Less wastage than conventional liquid coatings.
- Can be heated easily on high temperature.
- It does not require any solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in liquid form.
- Large variety of texture, color and design can be used.
- Does not pollute environment with hazardous waste (no air and water pollutants).
- Extremely durable and resistant to ultra violet rays.
The application of powder coating is done using an electrostatic spray. The manner in which a magnet attracts steel the same principle is applied to it, as the part to be coated is grounded and the powder is charged so that it can stick to it.
We are popular for powder coating and sandblasting service in distinct Ontario cities such as: Brampton, Toronto, Markham, Waterloo, Scarborough, Kitchener, Oakville, Oshawa, Ajax, Pickering, Newmarket, Hamilton Cambridge, Concord, Etobicoke and Barrie.
Our aim is to cultivate trust and honesty among customers by employing best techniques to complete our job.